“Steak o Rama”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 4,562 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Taylor Street
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Yummy dishes. Presentation is everything. Meal size is what the American population needs......always room for dessert! I like being able to order only what I want. Their sides are just as good as their steak.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The first time for me at ruth Chris, I was treated like royalty.
The service. would be six star. If
possible. Elegant fine dining in
relaxed atmosphere, and when you take that first bite-incredible!
Causes me to know what I want for dinner. RESERVATIONS !

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been to many of the Ruths' Chris Steak House locations and it is hard to get a better steak anywhere. I've been to their location in Palm Desert, San Francisco, San Diego, San Antonio, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Boston and a few others. The Portland location moved from it's prior location a whle back. I happen to like the first location myself, but the food is the same...good!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I ate here because his sister gave us a gift certificate. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother eating at a chain restaurant in a city with such a vibrant independent food scene. Service was very nice, but steaks and side were uninspired, and it's easily the most expensive meal I've ever eaten in Portland, and this is counting multi-course extravaganzas I've had at fine-dining restaurants in town.

1  Thank gmbpdx
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The four of us had high expectations for this high priced restaurant. The best: service, lamb chops, chopped salad, vegetables. The very good: filet mignon steaks, ambiance. Overall, just did not reach the top value for our hard-earned money.