“Reminds me of my college days”
Review of Hot Lips Pizza

Hot Lips Pizza
Ranked #533 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good pizza - ingredients, etc. We dined at the Portland State Campus location. Reminded me of my college days. Good cheap fare.

There are newer reviews for Hot Lips Pizza

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great choices. Different flavors from what you may be used it. Just seems more healthy with the fresh veggies. Very good.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

OK so I am a Hot Lips fan. The crust is thin with the perfect amount of crunch to avoid dough-i-ness. And in addition to the tasty tomato sauce and cheese that doesn't drown you in grease, they sometimes offer a fresh cilantro pesto sauce -- yum -- and seasonal veggie toppings such as chard, squash...whatever is fresh. You do pay more for a pizza than at the big chains, but it's worth it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Delivered in less than 25 minutes to my hotel, everything was hot, fresh and one of the better pizzas I've had.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love their pizza, but the service always reminds me of the "soup nazi". They have so much attitude that you'd think that they are doing you a favor by letting you eat there. I try very hard to be open minded, and start fresh each time I go, but so far, same service. Very odd in friendly Portland!