“LOVE St Honore Bakery!”

St Honore Bakery
Ranked #4 of 80 Bakeries in Portland
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest District
Lake Oswego. Oregon
“LOVE St Honore Bakery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

WE love the St Honore Bakery. They have several locations throughout Portland and Lake Oswego. They are VERY consistent in their presentations of pastry's, breads, soups, salads (I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beet Salad!) Nice porportions in their servings. We share the Beet Salad because it's so BIG! The pricing is reasonable and the latt'es and cappacino's are so delicious! The Pain Raisen is one of my favorite desserts and the breads YUMMY! You will not be disappointed with this fresh daily Bakery.

Visited December 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Expensive, pastries OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

St Honore is in my neighborhood and it is usually crowded with hangers-out. Personally, I find the food over-priced and the wait-staff pretentious. The worst loaf of "artisanal" bread I every bought was purchased here but that MUST have been a one-time mixing mistake. I gave it a very good rating because so many people like it, including some of my friends. But if you want really good bread and pastries in Portland, go to Grand Central or Ken's or Pearl Bakery.

Visited December 2012
Madison, WI
“Authentic French bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stopped in at this wonderful bakery every day! They have so many bakery items to choose from, in addition to coffee, soups and sandwiches. We most enjoyed stopping at night after dinner to pick up something for dessert back at our room :)

Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Buch De Noel cake (Yule Log cake)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

All the cakes at restaurant is very good except buch de Noel cake.
I ordered a Buche De Noel cake, hazelnut cake (yule log cake). cost at $30/ea. I am so disappointed on my Christmas dinner. . Everyone at my party could not wait to try it and had the same idea that the cake was so dry, too sweet. and tiny. It was covered a lot of frosting's (cream) outside and inside of the cake.

Finally, i don't want to order it again.

• Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“I Wish I Lived Around the Corner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

This would be my spot in the world if I lived in this neighborhood. Of course it smells heavenly and every single thing I've had was pretty great. I save up to spend my carbs here. Worth every bite.

Visited July 2012