“Justly revered”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Salmon
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

A very classy place - but not at all stiff or stuffy. A nice open, updated seating area, tables not too close together; music there but not loud; a good spot for business meals or simply for tired travelers. Pleasant hostess, amiable but very professional waiter. Oh, the food? Yes, yes, good menu to choose from; I enjoyed my turkey veg soup and salmon carpaccio and so did my husband his seared foie gras and wagyu steak. No, it wan't his birthday, he was just feeling expansive. Ahem. (Some reviewers have complained that service was slow. Luckily we were in no hurry. )

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We loved this restaurant. Great wait staff one day, not so good on another. Crab benny to die for. Very nice atmosphere!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ate there several times during our stay and everything was delicious. It's good food at good prices.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

One evening we ate a late night supper near the fireplace and on another we sat at the bar near the restaurant. Staff, food and drinks are excellent.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Ate there twice for breakfast and both days the food was terrible. I had the Lemon Poppyseed pancakes and I could barely make it through one of the three pancakes. It tasted like they put so much lemon peel in the pancakes it kind of made it bitter. The second day I tried the Italian sausage and pepper omelette the sausage I don't know what it was but it wasn't Italian sausage it tasted bad. I had my friend taste just to make sure it wasn't me and she practically spit it out. However one day for lunch I had a hamburger and it was quite good.

1  Thank Patti M