“surprised”

Dining options: Reservations
oahu,hawaii
“surprised”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went to area to eat at another Thai place and found it had gone out of business.An employee at new business referred us to Thai Noon, a few doors down.
Food was very good and so was the service esp Tiger, our server. There was another server that helped us while dinning , a young Asian man was just as nice.he assisted us with password for our Fire Kindle and Ipod.The scene was nice and we will be back!

• Visited October 2012

Texas
“I like it!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Over a couple of years, we always got take out from Thai Noon since it was close to where we stay with relatives. It was good.
This trip, we did the take out but then actually ate at the restaurant. Not surprisingly it was even better there.
The chicken is my dish is always trimmed well and the taste is consistent.
I'm a big fan!

Chicago
1,330 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,199 helpful votes
“Boring Thai food”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here with another couple. We started off with a bottle of Pinot Grigio, which was good. We then ordered their chicken salad rolls that were actually quite boring. We than ordered the following, which we ate and shared Thai style: Sweet & Sour Pork, Pad Thai Chicken, Rama Garden Chicken, and Crab Fried Rice. We thought that all of the food was lacking the proper Thai spices and was very boring.

Would not recommend this restaurant, as this is not a high quality Thai restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
“Will repeat”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Great everything in this neighborhood place! Sweet n spicy basil was excellent! My wife had a delicious and spicy larb salad too. Service was prompt at 630 on a Wednesday and we sat outside enjoying the neighborhood.

Orlando, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had the curry grilled fish the vegetable were perfect not too raw or no over cooked. Prompt service.