“Mixed result - food & service”
Review of Pastini Pastaria

Pastini Pastaria
Ranked #189 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pastini Pastaria is Portland, Oregon's Italian restaurant with a passion for pasta. Experience our Portland Italian restaurant lunch or dinner menu featuring over 30 Italian pasta dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches, as well as gluten free pasta, and more.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

First of all, the hostess was being a real PITA about getting the high chair we needed situated in a good spot. That didn't start our experience off well at all.
Our waitress was good, for the most part.
We ordered and got our food, but the main course seemed to take awhile to arrive after our salads.
My dish was delicious. Two others in our party had good food but they forgot to add the chicken to my wife's dish. The chicken they brought out to add to her plate was not good at all so she missed her protein which is critical to her.
When we got our bill and credit card slip to sign, I noticed the cc amount was $3.00 more. They corrected that after I brought it to their attention.
What can I say? They weren't that busy since we arrived early in the evening so these things shouldn't have happened.

There are newer reviews for Pastini Pastaria

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our first time there and it was a take out order for 6. Food was ready right on time and we were home & eating in 10 min. Very good variety and excellent prices.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Pastini was just a short walk from our B&B. it offered a nice variety of Italian dishes, not just pasta and the prices were very reasonable. Wait staff was friendly and it seemed like many locals kept it busy

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Fabulous food for the price. I used to always eat here when I was in the neighborhood. I remember they used to make a little house salad with pears and crumbled bleu cheese that I have tried to duplicate at home, but have failed miserably at. It's been awhile. I'll have to make a point of stopping by next time I'm in NE PDX.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. The service was attentive but not the best. The food was excellent, simple, but wonderful. The wine list was not huge, but very diverse. Overall a great time, at a very reasonable price.

Been to Pastini Pastaria? Share your experiences!