“Wonderful food, Amazingly Affordable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pastini Pastaria - NE Broadway
Ranked #177 of 4,238 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Pastini Pastaria is Portland, Oregon's Italian restaurant with a passion for pasta. Experience our Portland Italian restaurant lunch or dinner menu featuring over 30 Italian pasta dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches, as well as gluten free pasta, and more.
“Wonderful food, Amazingly Affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. The service was attentive but not the best. The food was excellent, simple, but wonderful. The wine list was not huge, but very diverse. Overall a great time, at a very reasonable price.

• Visited April 2013

Seattle
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I found Pastini by accident, when walking around near Lloyd Center. This was a great find for lunch. I was immediately greeted and seated. The server was at my table within 2 minutes, introducing herself. My order was taken a little later. My green salad came to the table quickly. The vinaigrette was nice and light. The linguine con pollo was served in a creamy pesto with artichokes. The portion was good sized and very flavorful.
The menu selection has something for everyone, even gluten-free and whole wheat pasta choices.
I would definitely return and also tell my friends about my terrific experience here.

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“Mixed Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ate there twice this week...first time the food was very good, which is why I returned. Second time I ordered the lasagna and returned it; it dry and not much in it except the pasta.

My experience with Pastini is inconsistency...first visit the plates were hot and food was hot. Second visit the plates were cold and sapped the heat out of the food.

If I were to eat there again, I'd find out which chef/manager was on-duty so I could return when they are present.

• Visited March 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

the food was good and pricing is not too bad about 10$ a plate but the amount of food you are given is a joke i went to mcdonalds afterwards because i was still hungry

Visited March 2012
Centralia, Washington
“Great Italian - Regular or Gluten Free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate at Pastini Pastaria on NE Broadway in Portland, OR last week and were amazed at how good it was! I am gluten free and haven't found many places that can cook GF spaghetti right but this place does. My husband and I had the spaghetti with Bolgenaise (sp?) sauce and you could not tell the difference between our plates. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. There are a lot of good choices on their menu. I would highly recommend this small restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pastini Pastaria - NE Broadway? Share your experiences!