“BEST GREEK FOOD EVER!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town - Chinatown
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place is amazing. I will be back next time I'm in Portland. They have the best Greek food I have ever tasted. The lamb chops are divine. The owner is gracious and kind, staff wonderful and a fantastic restaurant for anyone!

1  Thank Shelli M

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very friendly host, server very attentive, food excellent, rice reasonable and very authentic atmosphere.

1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff were so sweet and friendly and the food and wine were amazing! I was dining solo since I was in town for a conference and they were so welcoming and helpful with the menu. I had white wine and a cod dish.

1  Thank Jasmine J
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Recommend by our hotel. It was excellent, friendly, helpful and welcoming. Food portions were very good and the salads and soup tasty. An added bonus we were given a complimentary dessert.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

First time to Alexis was for a business dinner. Luckily for me, one of my dinner companions was Greek and knew the owner. Everything we had was wonderful - the plates kept coming one after another and I could not stop eating. Fun evening with great memories.

Been to Alexis? Share your experiences!