“Great Breakfast and Lunch Venue”
Review of Cadillac Cafe

Cadillac Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 4,276 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frisco
“Great Breakfast and Lunch Venue”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very cool place and great food. The menu definitely offers something for everyone. I had the Salmon Fish and Chips and they were amazing. Not heavy or greasy. The old Cadillac inside adds to the atomsphere.

Visited June 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Blast from the past”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a great restaurant! They are only open for breakfast and lunch, but they probably do more business during those hours than most places do who serve all day long. It's obviously a wildly popular spot, and rightly so.

The food and the service are excellent. The ambience is what really makes the place, however. It's called the Cadillac Cafe, and "cadillac" is the operative word here. There is Caddy memorabilia aplenty, but is surprisingly non-tacky. There's an almost Art Deco vibe. Words just don't do the place justice.

Try it. You'll love it.

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“BIG”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Huge dishes. Presentation is everything. Meal size is what the American population needs to keep their weights up!

Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Consistently good.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have eaten here quite a bit. Really for the last 15 years or so. They were located a little farther down Broadway before.

I have always left feeling that the food was fresh. Does not taste processed like some other restaurants. Coffee is also good. I have heard they also make good drinks. I have never tried because I try to only drink at night. Personal preference I guess.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Consistently outstanding in every way”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have dined at Cadillac Cafe several times. On this occasion, I stopped in for a late breakfast after receiving a wonderful massage in the neighborhood. I was already in a blissful state, and the food and service at Cadillac added to the pleasure. I didn't see exactly what I wanted on the omelet menu, so I told my server that I would like to create my own. She loved the combination I put together and said she might try it for herself. It was prepared exactly as I wanted and was delicious. I felt more like I was dining with family and friends rather than in a busy restaurant. All of the wait staff were friendly and accommodating. It's truly a first class restaurant!

• Visited April 2013