“Wonderful food, wonderful service. Who could ask for more?” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cadillac Cafe

Cadillac Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 4,238 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wonderful food, wonderful service. Who could ask for more?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

While I have had wonderful service and food a plethora of times, there is one particular incident that cemented my loyalty to Cadillac Cafe. My mother and I brought my elderly uncle, and he needed to use the restroom. He walks with a cane and is very wobbly. When he went into the bathroom, a staff member immediately went in to make sure he didn't need any assistance. They took care of him and brought his walker to our table if he so much as looked up. They made us feel like it was their privilege to serve us. I am sure there is an abundance of comments about their delicious bacon, pancakes garnished with local hazelnuts, perfect (double cheese) cheeseburgers, etc, so I will not pontificate about those things. Their service with kindness and care is what will keep me a customer for years to come.

Visited August 2012

Vancouver, Washington
“Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nothing is bad... Try something adventurous! They have large portions and a very creative menu. The Sunday crowd is... well lets just say it's a popular place. It passes the parking lot test!

Visited August 2012
Maricopa, Arizona
“The "ONLY" Cafe For Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The Cadillac Café–how great does the name sound? All first class here served by a caring staff.

Three of us had breakfast on Saturday 10/20/2012. We had to wait several minutes for a table which is not a problem on a Saturday morning. The "wait" just proves it's great!

One of us ordered the Hot Granola–really I thought----until it was served. What a wonderful presentation! The hot granola was surrounded by fresh cut slices of banana as shown in the photo. It looked so good that I wished I had ordered it–OK, I was just saying that as I ordered the much, more better cheese with bacon Omelette! It arrived on a hot plate that maintained the temperature until eaten. Again, ok--I almost licked the plate. My Wife ordered the French Toast that arrived with heated syrup–you can't beat that!

We visit my Wife's family at least once or twice yearly AND always include breakfast at the Cadillac Café. It is worth the trip there if you're in the area. Hey, what am I doing? This will only increase my waiting time for a table! Tip: Arrive before 9AM to avoid any waiting time. The latter you arrive, the longer the line could be. However, it's the sign of a great place and worth the wait!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank PropellerJourney
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I want to the Cadillac Cafe for breakfast. We had not been there for several years, but their food and service is still fabulous. The breakfast potatoes are the best. Their coffee is also wonderful. We will be going back again and again.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We never miss this place when we visit Portland. The breakfast here is amazing. This time I had an amazing potato dish. The ingredients are always fresh.

Visited September 2012