“This is a favorite place!”

Nicholas' Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: This is the original Nicholas Restaurant location, serving authentic Lebanese food since 1986.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We work close by and try and get here once a month for a Mediterranean "fix". The complimentary naan is amazing. Love the hummus, taboulli, falafel, heck - it's all recommended. Enjoy~

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Fun atmosphere with huge, delicious warm breads arriving that perched atop a stand on your table soon after your arrival. The mezza plates are varied and delicious if you'd like to try several different specialties. Super-generous portions for the price, too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I discovered this place years ago when I lived in the area and was shopping at Andy & Bax for something. What a great restaurant. The facelift did wonders for an already awesome restaurant. I'm in the mood for some big bread and baba just thinking about it! MMMMMM.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nicholas' Restaurant serves up big portions (perfect for parties!) and delicious Lebanese/Mediterranean food for very reasonable prices. I love their baba ganoush!

1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My sister took me to Nicholas restaurant with my kids for lunch. Awesome food! I am still craving it. I loved the fresh bread they bring to your table.eat it with a yogurt sauce or hummus etc. Loved the chicken kebabs and rice. Very flavorful. We went at 2pm on a Tuesday and it was busy.obviously word of mouth travels far. Will be back next time I am in town.

Been to Nicholas' Restaurant? Share your experiences!