“Not the best service!!!”
Review of J&M Cafe

J&M Cafe
Ranked #536 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Server was not friendly!!! You get your own coffee and water!!! Definely have had way better food!! Bacon was strange!!

There are newer reviews for J&M Cafe

Reviewed October 12, 2011

On a recent visit to Portland, our Hotel recommended we head to J & M for breakfast since it was in walking distance and we ended up having breakfast there three times!

One of my favorite things about this cafe is the coffee mugs are hanging on the wall and you just grab the mug that suits you (they're all different) and serve yourself. After a late night of dancing it was wonderful to just walk in and have your coffee immediately!!

My partner and I like to share dishes, so each day we ordered one main dish (Breakfast Burrito, Mediterranean Scramble & Garden Scramble), then we coupled the main dish with a bowl of fresh fruit with Nancy's yogurt & topped with dried cranberries, along with a large glass of fresh OJ. Our last day we splurged on a side order of local bacon -- OMG!! The main dishes were served with an orange slice, homefries & toast and we were barely able to finish our food -- all this wonderfully, fresh, yummy food for around $20-25!

Fresh, local foods at great prices with a friendly staff...you can't go wrong.

2  Thank RockingGiraffe
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I visit Portland once or twice a year, and always come back to J&M for breakfast. Its' food is very consisitent, the restaurant is very spacious and airy, and the service is very good.

A very relaxing atmosphere for breakfast!

2  Thank RRSAMIC
Reviewed March 3, 2009

hands down the, i mean the best breakfast in portland.

2  Thank ChrisLPortland
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Each time I visit Portland I visit J&M. It has such wonderful food and just a nice neighborhood feel to it. The service is always wonderful and the specials are always interesting. I always feel welcome and never rushed!

3  Thank RRSAMIC