Open today: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Haunted Pub Tour
74 Reviews
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews ghost stories beer tour haunted pub tour our tour guide great tour portland history great beer fun stories shanghai tunnels portland's past different beers first hand small group local history great fun tyler spooky
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Only my wife and I on this tour although there had been 20 the previous day.
Alan was great, his knowledge of the breweries we visited was excellent. We also enjoyed the detail and sites of the Old Town. Keep Portland weird man.
Thoroughly recommended.
Nice to talk to a jazz fan

2  Thank DavidChallinger
Reviewed February 23, 2018

I planned this as a surprise for my husbands 30th birthday. He is obsessed with ghosts. This was worth every penny. The beer was great but the history and tour were better. I never knew that Portland had such a past so it was a great lesson.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We had a great time on the haunted beer tour. Our guide, Makayla, was entertaining, friendly and told great stories about the history of Portland. Highly recommend this for visitors and locals -- even if you've lived here for years you'll learn something new.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Really excellent tour, and Mykala took it to the next level! she was able to not only keep us entertained and wrangled (hard to do with a bunch of start up employees haha) and really made the evening exceptional. I've already referred her and the tour to our full office for future events!

1  Thank sarahbF3888VZ
Reviewed February 12, 2018
Review of: Haunted Pub Tour

I was in town for business and signed up for this tour as a solo traveler. Alan, our awesome tour guide, greeted me enthusiastically and made me feel at home on the tour. The beer was tasty, and his stories were well told, as were the jokes along the way. His endless energy, and knack for story telling allowed the group to really loosen up, and made for a great evening. Definitely recommended for anyone wanting to try something different in Portland.

3  Thank Rebecca K