Open today: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Haunted Pub Tour
74 Reviews
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews ghost stories beer tour haunted pub tour our tour guide great tour portland history great beer fun stories shanghai tunnels portland's past different beers first hand small group local history great fun tyler spooky
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2018

A nice selection of beers, progressively getting better on each brewery. Alan was super nice host and I was lucky to have such a great group of people joining the tour. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank jaced0nia
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Our guide was funny and super enthusiastic. Beer was very tasty and the stories were intriguing. Enjoyed the use of the tablet to show pics!

1  Thank AliciaC2833
Reviewed January 14, 2018

My friend and I were very pleased on the tour. The cigar room that you have to meet in is just a tough atmosphere to be in if you are not used to it, however hearing the stores that start in the room, make it so worth it! We went on January 5 and our guide was awesome! He was so thrilled to be there, excited to tell us stories, and overall nice man. I love the fact that the other group of people with us were willing to share their ghost experiences so it was two for one! It was a highlight of my time in Oregon and I will recommmend it to anyone! I really liked the tasting for beer. I found out that beer I would never try was actually my favorite!

There is brief walking, but there are stops to explain things on the tour. We truly walked a great crispy cold, and clear night so it was great for us. Later at night, it started to rain so we had no problems going back into bars. The ending of the tour was in a area that has tons of bars and clubs if you don’t mind waking more.

We really appericated the guide. He was so great!!!

1  Thank Emily E
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Alan was the best guide hands down, he made amazing beer choices and made sure our small group of 5 had lots of beer and fun! He even became our “Portland Dad”. Great tour!!

1  Thank gbermudez2
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Our tour guide (Alan) made this a very entertaining, informative and delicious tour! The tour walked us through (at least) 12 samplers of beer from 3 different pubs and along the way, we got to see and experience other historical parts of Portland downtown as well. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2017