“Amazing donuts and pastries! ”
Review of Honey Jar Yogurt

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Honey Jar Yogurt
Ranked #95 of 126 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Fresh every morning and they melt in your mouth. Donuts, maple bars, chocolate cake donuts... A wide selection. I recommend the apple fritters. Only criticism, the bear claws have an apple filling instead of the traditional almond filling. They open early too!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This place is just Honey Jar. It no longer serves frozen yogurt(or I have never seen it). I eat here all the time with a group from lunch and I must say it is a favorite.
They have great Thai food. My favorite is the Thai Peanut, it is made with the sweet peanut sauce...soooo good. They also have a deli menu, but it isn't on their normal menu. The Chai tea drinks are yummy. I have had their fresh salmon burger which is great and their curry is really good too(ask for an extra scoop of rice as it only comes with 2 small ones).
The best parts is: if they have leftover donuts from the morning, they will bring you free donuts with your bill(we are always disappointed when they are out!)
If you have any questions, please message me. I eat here at least once a month and have a good grasp on it.