“Just the Honey Jar”

Add it.
Honey Jar Deli
Ranked #79 of 114 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This place is just Honey Jar. It no longer serves frozen yogurt(or I have never seen it). I eat here all the time with a group from lunch and I must say it is a favorite.
They have great Thai food. My favorite is the Thai Peanut, it is made with the sweet peanut sauce...soooo good. They also have a deli menu, but it isn't on their normal menu. The Chai tea drinks are yummy. I have had their fresh salmon burger which is great and their curry is really good too(ask for an extra scoop of rice as it only comes with 2 small ones).
The best parts is: if they have leftover donuts from the morning, they will bring you free donuts with your bill(we are always disappointed when they are out!)
If you have any questions, please message me. I eat here at least once a month and have a good grasp on it.

Date of visit: May 2014
Write a reviewReviews (6)