“Frangelico in my coffee?? Heaven!”
Review of Caffe Destino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Destino
Ranked #98 of 260 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Right around the corner from Starbucks, Caffè Destino's iced Frangelico coffee cooled-and mellowed-my day. The strawberry muffin completed the experience. There were plenty of seats. Only drawback I noticed : no AC on a hot day! Hopefully, for the sake of the barristas, it was simply broken for the day. Definitely skip the chain coffee.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I don't go to this shop as often as I used to but they never disappoint with yummy treats such as pumpkin bread and coconut muffins. The baked items are homemade, I think. They're definitely not costco junk. They have an array of coffee drinks, cans of soda and beer for late day visits. They also sell a variety of sandwiches, though I haven't had as much luck with those since the times I've tried they've been out of bread (?!?) It's been a while though, admittedly. The location is good...between Whole Foods and Irvington Park. It's also near a Starbucks...so why not get some GOOD food and support a small business owner instead of a corporate giant?

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 12, 2016

Stopped there for breakfast while visiting a friend in the Sabin neighborhood of Portland. Delicious coffee. I had the egg scrambler with spinach and vegan sausage. Great atmosphere and super service. Would definitely go back !

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 11, 2015

Ordered bagel and lox. It was excellent. Egg Nog latte was excellent. French toast was excellent. Homemade syrup was excellent. Staff were very good.

Varied menu items, so I am eager to try more items.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm by no means a coffee connoiseur, but I ordered the macchiato. I got a very small cup with an espresso shot and a dab of whipped milk. It was very hard for me to drink.

Date of visit: May 2014
1  Thank Aimee B

Been to Caffe Destino? Share your experiences!