“2nd floor of the Marriott”

DEN Drink Eat Network
Ranked #1,301 of 4,676 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2015

We went here for a drink before going out and it is ok. The drinks were a little expensive and not very strong. The server was friendly

Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

The buffet was terrible. The server was super friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. They offered a menu but the waitress would not let me order from it, instead forcing me to eat at the terrible buffet. I won't eat there again.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

We ate breakfast and lunch in the "dining" room, and I'd have to say that the food and atmosphere would not be my first choice for dining. It's a great place for drinks, snacks, and to work on your laptop. It seems more geared to a business guest or someone who wants to hang out in the bar for a drink. But for a hotel guest it doesn't provide the kind of restaurant I would expect at a nice hotel. I appreciate that the hotel at least HAS a "restaurant" available for its guests, but my preference for future stays at this hotel would be to find other restaurants with better food, better service, better atmosphere, and a more reasonable price.

Reviewed September 27, 2014

Worst eggs Benedict I have ever had. The tiny drop of hollandaise was broken, eggs under done, ham uncooked and English muffin burned. Potatoes old and soggy. Blue berry pancakes on par with Dennys. For 40 dollars. 4 servers working, 4 people being served and we still had to get up to ask someone for water. Yikes! Do your self a favor and go anywhere else! We were just too lazy to leave the hotel so we got what we deserved.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great restaurant inside Portland Marriott City Center. Food and drink is decent. I got my first taste of Mirror Pond ale here and fell in love with the ale. So yummy.