Tripadvisor

Add it.
The Hummus Stop
Ranked #1,977 of 4,838 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

If you like Hummus this is the place to go. I have a family member who will drive all the way from the far side of Target just to get her hummus from here. Worth your time to give them a try.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Glad these guys are just down the street. My family gets their hummus at the Tigard Farmers market. Great product. Give them a try.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I came across these folks at the Cannon Beach Farmers Market on Tuesday Aug. 29 and purchased the avocado dip (great taste and texture!) and a bag of chips. I should have purchased more chips. They were incredible. Despite many attempts, I have not been able to recreate them at home and they do not appear to have an online store. A bit pricey but they are generous with samples and everything I tried was very good. Get the chips while you are there because you will not be able to do so later.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

A great variety of great hummus at a reasonable price. This is not to eat here but to take home. You can sometimes find them selling at farmer's markets in the summer but when it is cold come here.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was at the Cannon Beach Farmers' market and I happened upon the Hummus Stop booth. Their food was amazing! They had samples of everything. I loved the original hummus, the Mediterranean Couscous salad and the white bean salad. My mom loved the Taboule. Everything had great flavoring!

Date of visit: June 2013

Been to The Hummus Stop? Share your experiences!