“Great experience with flat”

Everybody's Bike Rentals & Tours
and up
Unbeatable Brews Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are committed to offering fun-to-ride, vintage, affordably priced road and commuter bicycles. Our tours engage you with the charm of the "Real Portland," folks doing creative, unusual, and great things. Whether you're in town for a couple of days/week/month or need a loaner bike while yours is in the shop, we have a selection of safe and practical bikes. Each bike comes with a helmet, lock, and light set so that you can be as safe as possible while pedaling around town.
McLean, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great experience with flat”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We spent a family reunion week on Portland and on the last day decided to rent a few bikes for a trip to Kelley Point Park, meeting the non-biking family members there. So we didn't call the bike shop ahead, as recommended. Turned out well anyway. The technician sized us up, and had us all on great bikes in a short amount of time.

After walking around the park, with the Fam, we returned to discover one of the bikes had a flat. We called the shop and he gave us directions to a shop in St. John's, where we had the flat repaired (luckily we had a pit crew to carry that bike). We continued merrily on our way and were reimbursed for the repair when we returned the bikes. A very satisfactory experience!

Highly recommend this shop!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cindy Ann B

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Attentive, boot-strap business”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I am a bike enthusiast and a small business owner, so I was really impressed that Dan, the owner, had built his business from his basement to the current shop front AND he had built all the bikes himself. To have the level of bike knowledge to do so made me feel confident about riding his bikes. He also took the time to ensure that I had the right bike for my build and that it had been adjusted to my needs. He even took the time to swap out seats for me. My bike fit like a glove!

If you in NE Portland, this is the place to rent a bike.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank jesseleegray
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Basement Bikes”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dan was available in a pinch to help me and my daughter rent bikes for a week. I really liked the essence of not pulling up to a store for the rental. The bikes came from the basement. He has a whole bunch of bikes, well taken care of and a complete legit business side to boot. Portland has a big focus on homespun material and to rent bikes from a guy's basement was perfect. I highly encourage you to look him up and enjoy the sites and scenes of Portland from a bike!

Visited July 2013