Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

via mobile
Solo Riding

Reviewed October 3, 2018
New York City, New York

All reviews food stops east portland tamales food tour come hungry in great shape makes portland own pace great city great beer washington park leigh helmets neighborhoods traction route pdx
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time in Portland, we only had the afternoon so we decided to rent bikes to see more of the city. The staff was very welcoming and helped us design the perfect pub crawl. Jonathon was extremely helpful! Overall great service, glad we stumbled upon this place.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Just wanted to thank Everybody's Bike Rentals and Tours for providing me with the best guidance to enjoy my short time in Portland. The bike worked perfectly. Their service was excellent. I regret that I did not have the time to participate in one of the tours they offer but I was given a detailed breakdown of the places to see and how to navigate during my solo ride.

1  Thank follow7839
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We had an excellent time on our food of Portland bike tour. It was a 3 hour tour with lots of good food and fun places to see in Portland. Our tour guide, Dan, gave us lots of information on the area and on the plants. It was delicious and very fun.

1  Thank Edward C
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Jonathan at Everybody’s Bike Rental is such a good egg. He’s a passionate advocate for biking and does a great job of helping you find the bike that’s right for you and your goals. I appreciate the time he spent answering questions and explaining the mechanics to me. I’ve rented twice and will continue to rent here until I commit to buying my own bike! If you want to get into biking or have some friends in town and need wheels, I would highly recommend starting here—I’m so glad that I did!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Wow, these guys are awesome!! We stopped in unannounced and were treated SO well by Jonathan. He took the time to set us up with bikes that were best suited to our needs and also took the time to help us find the best bike routes for our fitness level. Super relaxed and friendly place, I'd rent from them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I live out of town and this is my second year renting a bicycle from Everybody's for a century ride in Portland. Both times I have loved the chance to rent a very nice carbon bike for a reasonable price. The bikes have been in excellent condition and the service has been top notch. I brought my own pedals and saddle and the mechanic installed them on the rental bike. I will be back next year.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just dropped off our bikes in Portland after a week long rental and escape to the coast. Loved having bikes with us to do a deep dive into the idyllic coastline communities from Yachats to Cannon Beach. Finished with a great ride around Portland. Jonathan at Everybodys Bike Rentals set us up magnificently and we appreciated his excellent service. Cant wait for our next visit!!

Bill and Jenny
Salt Lake City

1  Thank rouse29271
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Great bikes at a fair price, but the the service was Fantastic! Maps,ideas, places to see after along what I was interested!!!! All the advice ...spot on!!! I had a great 3 day rental and got the best weather.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

My wife and I have rented bikes from Everybody's twice now. Both times have been fantastic. We tend to rent city bikes when we visit Portland, because parking one's car and biking around is totally the Portland thing to do! Everybody's maintains a fleet of bikes in excellent condition. You won't find the latest model, or the high-end gear. These are just solid, well-maintained transportation - just the thing needed for exploring all PDX has to offer. Everybody's is very accommodating. If something isn't working out, we found we could just drop back by and they were quick to remedy the situation.
I highly recommend these guys! Tour Portland by bike, and rent from Everybody's!

2  Thank Duffy G
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I took this tour on my first full day in Portland, to get a feel for where we were staying. We took in at least three parks, two of which merited separate visits later in the week. We learned about some of the history of the area that we wouldn't have been exposed to on a standard tour. It was a very easy-paced ride with 10 in the group. Bikes were an eclectic mix of comfort bikes that were adequate for the tour, and they took the time to set each of us up for the proper seat height, etc. I'll do the food tour next time.

I also rented a nice road bike a few days later. They gave me great instructions on where to ride based on my interests -- a better recommendation than the standard suggestions that assume you're starting from downtown. They told me how to get from the shop to the nice biking area (Forest Park) via lightly traveled roads and a scenic bridge, none of which I'd have known without them. The bike was a Fuji carbon with a high-end Campagnolo group, a few years old but well maintained. They took time to fit me on it, and the bike handled very nicely. Get the nicer version of the road bike -- it's only $15 extra for the day, and you'll be grateful when you hit the chip-seal roads.

1  Thank DS_NOLA