“Some of the best thai food we've ever had! Vegetarian friendly”

Maiphai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #577 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai, Bar, Grill, Wine Bar
Description: Maiphai(Bamboo)Thai Cuisine is an authentic high quality Thai noodle soup and stir fry Thai cuisine.DescriptionPacking enough delicious shoots to lure in most of the world's remaining panda population, Bamboo Thai has sprouted up in gigantic digs downtown, where they'll serve high-end northern Thai and Laotian Restaurant and Bar.General InformationThai Food
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Wow! Beautiful space (we took a picture of the restaurant, it's so pretty!) great customer service and delicious food. Dinner tasted great and was spiced perfectly (we ordered medium spice). We enjoyed our meal so much that we went back a second night. I highly recommend the Pad Pre Wan (vegetables in sweet and sour sauce), but I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you order here.

There are newer reviews for Maiphai Thai Cuisine

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We went there with 3 other couples and everything we tried was fresh and so tasty..In fact 2 of the couples went back the next night. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, service and most important...food. Nice tap selection and full bar. The food is quality and yummy, and the atmosphere is soothing..what else do you want when you dine out?

1  Thank Jatorator
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Beautiful restaurant with great customer service. The food was flavored very well and presented beautifully. Basil Thai rice was tasty. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place is near my office, so I get lunch here often. Usually, I call ahead and get it to go. The food and service are great! I like to eat there when I have the time–the atmosphere is very relaxing and well-done. Unlike many of the restaurants in the area, this one has a very open and uncrowded feeling. I can't believe how inexpensive the food is. Affordable, comfortable, and tasty. Highly recommended. One warning: I like really spicy Thai food, so I used to order extra hot. I think they have a new chef, because extra hot really means EXTRA HOT. "Regular" hot is plenty hot.