“Good food for all”

Cuisines: American
Belleville, Michigan
“Good food for all”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My spouse and I went for dinner on Saturday, Sept 14. As vegetarians, it's so welcoming to see a restaurant where we can eat everything on the menu. Tofu, chicken, and tempeh were available for just about everything. We ordered the Eat Your Veggies (tofu) and Soylent Green (tempeh) bowls. Both came quickly...both were good sized portions and very tasty. Good healthy food!

• Visited September 2013

Austin
“Good food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had the Thai bowl - great food at a good price. The peanut sauce with the tofu and veggies were delicious, and it was a casual place to sit and eat.

Visited August 2013
Presque Isle, Wisconsin
“Get there early!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great food for all types of palettes & diets. Casual inside & outside dining. Enjoyed several lunches there. Obviously a popular place with the locals , which I believe is a good sign, as the line is often out the door (but moves quickly). Many choices, I couldn't decide, so the manager selected a kale salad for me! Great choice - delish!

Visited May 2013
california
“Healthy Food at a Reasonable Cost”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was on a restricted diet (no sugar, wheat or dairy) when I visited Portland last time and was afraid to eat anywhere - thinking I would react if I ate the wrong thing or would have to pay an arm and a leg if I got real healthy food. I found the perfect place! They have 7 different locations in Portland and 2 in Eugene and one in Corvallis. They have take-out and a kids menu. I had the Cuban Bowl for $5.75 and it was scrumptious (plantains, sweet potatoes, brown rice, black beans and pico de gallo). Everything on the menu is marked if it contains nuts, is vegan, or gluten free. They have appetizers, salads, soups, smoothies, beer, quesadillas, bowls, and burritos. The cafe I went to is on the corner of NW 21st and Lovejoy with lost of window seats and a pleasant view of the foot traffic and small roads. Many of their ingredients are locally grown and under $7. You walk in and order from the counter and pick up when it's done. Very comfy and great food!

• Visited March 2013