“Oh my Lord”

Cedos' Falafel and Gyros
Ranked #1,280 of 4,814 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

This was my first day in Portland and my first eating experience. When my friend asked if I liked gyros, I said sure. Never thought much of gyros. Cedo's has changed my life.

I had the gyro Pita and it was the best I've ever had -- and I have traveled around the world eating gyros along the way. Do yourself a favor -- Eat Here !!!

2  Thank Jacquelyn W

Reviewed November 29, 2015

This little restaurant is way too expensive for the amount of food that you get. But I just can't help myself because it's oh so good. In my opinion this is the best Mediterranean food in Portland. Be sure to look up their hours as they are closed on some of the biggest days of the week ... like weekends????? And, be sure to call in advance even if you think they are open, because sometimes they're not. Go figure.

1  Thank JasperMarks
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of a cab driver friend. Wow. Great prices and a big plate fantastic food.
ffdeliciousfoodfoofoodBesBest gyro

Reviewed April 17, 2015

Finally found a great place for middle eastern food. Nicolas went downhill years ago and I haven't been able to find a new restaurant that served fresh, non-oily food. We tried almost everything on the menu that was vegan. Next time I'll skip the pizza (too bland).

Reviewed March 19, 2015

I tried the Jerusalem style Falafel Sandwich and it was OK but the price was $10 which is too much for a sandwich. However, the staff were friendly and cool. The menu variety has limited choices, which should be more to satisfy as much tastes as possible.