“Best gyro in town. ”

Cedos' Falafel and Gyros
Ranked #1,691 of 4,475 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of a cab driver friend. Wow. Great prices and a big plate fantastic food.
ffdeliciousfoodfoofoodBesBest gyro

Reviewed April 17, 2015

Finally found a great place for middle eastern food. Nicolas went downhill years ago and I haven't been able to find a new restaurant that served fresh, non-oily food. We tried almost everything on the menu that was vegan. Next time I'll skip the pizza (too bland).

Reviewed March 19, 2015

I tried the Jerusalem style Falafel Sandwich and it was OK but the price was $10 which is too much for a sandwich. However, the staff were friendly and cool. The menu variety has limited choices, which should be more to satisfy as much tastes as possible.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I met the owners of Cedo's and, although it was out of my "hood," my love of Middle-Eastern food and my affinity for all things Palestinian drew me cross town. I was not disappointed! While I wish there were more tables, the fantastic flavors, coupled with the warm hospitality, more than make up for it! I've lived in the Middle-East, and eaten falafels in a lot of different places, but, honestly, these are the BEST I have ever had! The (warm) pita bread with hummus is great too - as is the tabbouleh salad! I've been back twice - and have been telling all my friends that they have to try it!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

They have really good food, a bit spendy, but worth every bit. I can't get enough of thier authenic flavor. They have the best lamb its not too salt. I love the plate. It have the perfect balance, between flavor and spice. They have good quality meat.