“Very Good Lebanese food”

Cedos' Falafel and Gyros
Ranked #1,691 of 4,475 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 17, 2015

Finally found a great place for middle eastern food. Nicolas went downhill years ago and I haven't been able to find a new restaurant that served fresh, non-oily food. We tried almost everything on the menu that was vegan. Next time I'll skip the pizza (too bland).

Reviewed March 19, 2015

I tried the Jerusalem style Falafel Sandwich and it was OK but the price was $10 which is too much for a sandwich. However, the staff were friendly and cool. The menu variety has limited choices, which should be more to satisfy as much tastes as possible.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I met the owners of Cedo's and, although it was out of my "hood," my love of Middle-Eastern food and my affinity for all things Palestinian drew me cross town. I was not disappointed! While I wish there were more tables, the fantastic flavors, coupled with the warm hospitality, more than make up for it! I've lived in the Middle-East, and eaten falafels in a lot of different places, but, honestly, these are the BEST I have ever had! The (warm) pita bread with hummus is great too - as is the tabbouleh salad! I've been back twice - and have been telling all my friends that they have to try it!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

They have really good food, a bit spendy, but worth every bit. I can't get enough of thier authenic flavor. They have the best lamb its not too salt. I love the plate. It have the perfect balance, between flavor and spice. They have good quality meat.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The aroma as you enter Cedo's Restauarant is tantalizing to the nose. The friendliness of the staff -- makes you feel like family. The food is made fresh daily. They have the best falafels that I have ever tasted; which, includes falafels made in Israel and Palestine. The Baba Ganouge made of roasted eggplant, tahini, lemon juice and garlic gives a unique flavor for your taste buds to enjoy. The grape leaves unusal blend of rice, parsley, tomato, and secret spices have a flavor only found at Cedo's. Garnishes are important to any restaurant dish. Color, texture and flavor adds creativity and eye appeal. "I eat with my eyes"!

2  Thank Peggy B