“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Raven & Rose

Raven & Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Raven & Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 4,252 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: British, Gastropub, American, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Raven & Rose offers classic farmhouse cookery and fine cocktails in Portland's historic Ladd Carriage House. Our dining room menu draws inspiration from the Irish and British countryside, driven by simple, pristine ingredients and exceptional execution in an atmosphere that is warm, welcoming and attentive. The Rookery-our upstairs bar-provides an exclusive hideaway for sipping cocktails inspired by the building's exuberant history. In our effort to capture the essential Portland spirit, we've created a space locals can enjoy again and again, as well as a haven for travelers who want the comfort of a hearth and a satisfying meal. We look forward to seeing you soon.
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

While visiting our family in portland we were treated to dinner here and it was fantastic. We had stuffed cabbage vegetarian offering. Very tasty and well priced. It was a very nice Christmas present from our son and his girlfriend.

dayton ohio
“Lovely lunch and/ or breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful choices for either lunch or breakfast. All in a large dining area but with a cozy feel and open kitchen area. Server is friendly and knowledgeable. Who offers rabbit in cream sauce or Irish breakfast anyway?

• Visited December 2013
Cathedral City, California
“Birthday/reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

To celebrate my husband's birthday and a visit with two out of town friends, we decided to meet at R&R. We were initially disappointed because the top floor was closed but we were surprised when we were given a private tour of the historic building! We sat at the bar first and enjoyed a variety of nicely mixed cocktails. The food (tender cuts of beef, perfectly roasted root and vegetables) was incredible as was the service. We will most definitely be back.

Oregon
“Cozy, comfortable, and cute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a relatively new restaurant to the Portland scene. Really nice bar and dining area with great, friendly service. Northwest cusine ( Salmon, farm fresh veggies, unique meats) The ambiance of the historic building is fantastic. Upstairs is like a completely different venue. Has a billiard table, and more open bar feel. If you want to see what it is like, watch Grimm, which was filmed there! A welcome addition to the nouveau restaurants in the Rose City!

• Visited November 2013
Santa Fe
“Charming 'pub' that shouldn't disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Close to Portland's excellent museums, this is a wonderful restaurant to get lunch. It has a nice bar, where I sat, and a comfortable dining area. I started with a Bordeaux Rose recommended by the bar hostess and it was wonderful. I then selected the 'fish of the day' which was salmon and it was delicious although slightly undercooked for my taste. Other items that I saw, I.e. The fish and chips, looked quite good. I ended my lunch with some cookies and a cappuccino. The service was excellent and I was made to feel right at home. The only reason I'm giving it 4* is it is a little pricey but the place was very busy so I guess Portlanders are ok with it.

• Visited October 2013