“Wonderful tours and tour guide!”

America's Hub World Tours - Day Tours
Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
Ranked #24 of 105 Tours in Portland
Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful tours and tour guide!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We took two tours with this compamy at the end of May which were the highlight of our week on Portland.
We had a Portland City Tour and a Northern Oregon Coast Tour and both were excellent.The scenery on the coastal tour was amazing even in the rain and we visited many different places. We were picked up and dropped of at our apartment for both tours.We had the same Tour Guide, Rick, each time and he made the tour.He was so informative and interesting and nothing was too much trouble for him.
Our week in Portland was at the end of a month crossing North America from east to west by public transport and Portland was our favourite city of the trip. Those tours and Rick's expertise made us determined to visit again, see more of Oregon next time and defiinitely take more tours from this company!Many thanks.

Visited May 2013

“Perfect day trip to the Columbia river gorge waterfalls with Ron”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were lucky to have Ron as our tour guide on the 'Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls & Multnomah Falls tour'. We wanted to see the falls just before we left Portland and he happily accepted our small group for the day.

Ron managed to get us to 6 of the stunning waterfalls and other sites through the day. Along the way he kept us entertained with interesting commentary about the area and left us with plenty of knowledge about the gorge, portland, greater Oregon and even neighbouring states!

The ride was comfortable with plenty of stops for photos. Could not have asked for a better day out!

Des Moines, Iowa
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Must Do!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I took the Portland city tour which lasts three hours. Our guide, Gunther, was very accommodating, knowledgeable, and courteous. He was also a careful driver, which we appreciated very much.

The van we were in was spotlessly clean, well-maintained, and comfortable. Our group consisted of a total of six.

The tour provided an aerial tram ride, admittance to the Pittock mansion, and included the Rose garden as well as diverse neighborhoods and local hotspots in the city.

If you have only a half day in Portland, this is the tour for you.

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My Hub Tours experience was excellent. I was in Portland in early August and wanted to drive to Multnomah Falls. However, I couldn't find an available rental car for less than $100. I called Hub. For $50 they picked me up at my hotel took me on their falls tour and dropped me back at my hotel. I was the only customer on the tour!! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable.

1 Thank rcsc11
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of my trip”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After doing a lot of research of which tour company to go with, with emphasis on a lot, I picked Hub and I'm glad that I did. I went on the Mt. Hood and gorge full day tour during the weekend of August 16, 2013. I cannot say enough great things about this company and the tour guide for the day, Ron. We had a great small group consisting of a family, a couple, and me as a solo traveler. The drive was beautiful and scenic, and Ron took us to see a lot of different sites all within a relatively short distance from one another. He told us interesting info about the area and kept it light and fun. He had a great disposition and showed that he had a passion for Portland and the surrounding areas, particularly the gorge area. There was not a dull moment -- and I got lots of great photos. I would even take the same tour again when I'm next in the area in addition to trying one of the others. I took a few different tours while in Portland, but can say without hesitation that this is my favorite. I highly recommend it -- make sure to ask for Ron.