“Best service ever. Food was awesome.”

Portland Seafood Company
Ranked #320 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington Street
Transit: Located near Mall 205, Main Street Max Line.
Description: At Portland Seafood Company, we serve up dock fresh, simply prepared, big flavored meals that beg to be eaten with bare hands and good company. Our specialties range from one-pound Dungeness crab buckets to freshly shucked oysters, to the most mouthwatering fish & chips in the Pacific Northwest. It's the seafood dishes you love, in ways you've never tasted. We're committed to high quality ingredients and sustainable seafood.
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We sat in the bar and lovely and very talented Kristi helped us. We had the fresh
Steelhead and steamer clams. She was so efficient in the busy bar that no one ever waited or felt bothered too much. She was friendly but not too silly or flirty. The food was great also.

There are newer reviews for Portland Seafood Company

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I tried this restaurant out this weekend and it was impressive especially for being in the mall. Just missing happy hour we chose to share the $25 4 course meal. I could not believe the quality and the amount of food that came out we started with a very fresh Caesar salad. Then had a full size calamari appetizer fried perfectly with lemon caper tartar that also came with onion straws. Next we had and entrée of Grilled Sirloin Medallions & Lemon Caper Chicken Combo cooked to perfection with garlic mashed topped with cheese. Last but not least Classic Burnt Cream topped with fresh raspberries. So dang delicious. Full size too not some little shot glass of dessert. Our service was stellar and they even split it for us without us asking. We were both stuffed. I asked our server how could one person possibly eat that much food? He smiled and said it's been done. It's just nice to know that this kind of fresh made food and wonderful service still exist. My guy teased me that I ordered a non seafood entrée at a seafood place, he's not as big of a fan as I am and we were sharing but I can assure you next time I'm going seafood all the way. Give them a try next time your out that way. you will be glad you did