“Don't let the name fool you”
Review of Dick's Kitchen

Dick's Kitchen
Ranked #202 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Tastefully adorned with pictures of everyone you’ve ever heard of named “Dick”, we were treated to a perfectly cooked Buffalo “Bob” Burger and a turkey burger, and unusually healthy “Not-Fries” (a win-win for anyone). Be sure to try out there shakes, like the “Coconut Bliss Vegan Shake” (“bliss” doesn’t even begin to describe it).

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We recently celebrated a birthday here with a family gathering of 7 people. Our family has many dietary restrictions; gluten-free, several allergies, etc., so we're always looking for restaurants with diverse menus. Dick's Kitchen fits the bill with MANY choices, friendly service, and reasonable prices for excellent quality fare. Everyone was well-satisfied. Great burgers, sandwiches and salads. The sides and appetizers are really good, too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Being on a strict diet to control a digestive disease that you have is a major challenge, but when it comes to trying to find something that works at a sit down restaurant, it is nearly impossible, but then my wife and I were recommended to check out Dick's Kitchen and were we blown away! This place was perfect for me and the food was, well to put it in one word, INCREDIBLE! The staff was so helpful and upbeat and can I say it once again the food was AMAZING! If you are looking for a place that honors people who have had to make a lifestyle change either for health reasons or personal choices than Dick's is the place to check out!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My quest for quintessential Oregon fare was well-fulfilled by this excellent restaurant in the funky Belmont area of Portland: good, hearty, organic, health conscious and, yes, unapologetically hippie food seems (to me) to be the essence of Oregon food and we were not disappointed at Dick's Kitchen. We arrived quite by chance but were quite impressed. I had the venison chili with a side of kale and a dark Cascadian ale, my wife had a salad and kale, my daughter a Portobello mushroom burger and my son the Kobe hot dog. Everyone was happy though I think the kids really wanted to check out the Vegan Coconut Shakes! Great place.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

No matter what your diet, you can eat here. I am a gluten-free vegetarian and had many options. My sister is a meat-eating paleo and also had lots to choose from. The staff was great, the atmosphere of the restaurant was awesome, and the price was fantastic! One of the best places I have eaten out for sure!!
GO HERE!!!!