Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Eat Adventures Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Eat Adventures Food Tours
from $89.00
from $89.00
from $84.00
More Info
All reviews food cart tour food truck great tour portland neighborhoods soul food driving tour highly recommend the food southpark seafood food stops portland food scene better understanding ruby jewel food cart pods some great food different parts portland resident would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today

Just arrived home after visiting friends in Portland,one of the highlights of the trip was the food cart tour. Our guide Pat picked us up on time at the agreed pick up point . The selection of food carts was varied and food excellent. Pat was very knowledgeable about all the dishes served and the history of Portland which made for a first class tour . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This tour is one of the best ways to see the city of Portland if you have limited time. I had an amazing experience tasting the different foods offered by the food trucks, see some of the neighborhoods and learn some history through an awesome guide.

Reviewed 1 week ago

A terrific way to see Portland and immerse ourselves in the famous food scene. Lots of interesting information and anecdotes provided by our wonderful guide, Pat and plenty of delicious food truck food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We all enjoyed this tour! What a relaxing and interesting way to experience some of Portland's neighborhood food pods. All the food we sampled was unique and delicious. None of us could finish it all. I think our guide really made it wonderful. I wish I could remember her name...Pat? She was smart, fun, and friendly. She knew so many interesting facts about Portland and the Food Truck owners and industry. She really made Portland feel accessible. AND she was a good, courteous, safe driver.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We are fulltime rvers and have visited several locations, taken many tours. This was the best tour we have been on to date. In addition to great food we also learned a ton of fun facts about Portland!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Alexis guided us through a food tour of Downtown Portland from gourmet restaurants to food carts. At each stop, Alexis gave us the background of both the restaurant and the chef. The food at each location was excellent and not typically what we would have chosen if we went there on our own. What an excellent afternoon of food, drink and wonderful conversations about Portland, it’s food, history and culture. We highly recommend this tour. Thank you Alexis!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Donna gave great insight to some of Portlands past. And It was a fun trip to do with friends. There were some food choices that weren't my favorite but at the same time it was great trying out things that I normally wouldn't try. Overall food was good though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Alexis clearly put a lot of time and effort into curating each of the stops on the food tour and really highlighted the different ways food has shaped Portland. There is everything from your traditional brick and mortar restaurants to food pods in city parking lots. What was most surprising is how Portland vendors have really been able to source local ingredients and be dynamic in their offerings of food. Alexis had great relationships with the places she took us which also helped i ensuring a fantastic experience. I highly recommend this tour as you will be very pleased and in a food coma at the end.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Alexis had wonderful fun information about the historical stories around the Alberta Art District! The food venue was tasty and had a range of different types of food. My boyfriend and I never been on a food tour before, so this was a very positive uplifting experience for the both of us! I would do this again with only having ALEXIS be our tour guide!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was an experience and it was exciting. My girlfriend and I had a great first time doing this tour and our tour guide, Alexis, did a great job explaining a lot of information about the arts in Portland. The food picked and sampled was amazing and I would recommend it to all my friends and family.