“Big portions, very tasty...”

Sky Jockey Sports Lounge
Ranked #2,428 of 4,292 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Sky Jockey Sports Lounge located next to the Red Lion Portland Airport features Pool Tables, Big Screen TV's, Video Lottery, Happy Hour and much more.
usa
“Big portions, very tasty...”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here before checking in as it was late. Our waiter, Chat was friendly and kept us happy. Everything the four of us ordered was delicious. The ambience of the place was...well, a lounge. video poker, lottery and slot machines, Keno...Not my idea of fun but the place filled our need for a quick bite just off the plane.

Visited July 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Very good food and friendly service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Checked in the hotel around 1 PM and needed lunch, good thing the lounge was opened. Walked in and the atmosphere was a little gloomy - a couple old slot machines, dark furniture and lighting. The server at the bar greeted me and I sat down at the bar. Ordered a turkey club and it was delicious!!!! I can say that is the best turkey sandwich I have had!! The server was very friendly. Definitely would go back again if I am staying at the same hotel next time.

Visited October 2012