“Good food, good service, but small portions.”

Portland Seafood Company
Ranked #388 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food and service were very good, portions are on the small side for the money. Will return for another meal in the future.

There are newer reviews for Portland Seafood Company

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Oyster Shooters anyone???!!! How about for 99 cents a piece???!!! I am from Oahu and nowhere can you find them for that price, so when I make my bi-monthly trips to Oregon, Happy Hour at PSC is a must! A couple of times the two piggies (me and my fiancé I call "Portland"), ate 2 dozen of them!!! You need to go to the bar area to get the Happy Hour Specials - there are about 3 booths and the rest are those high bar tables where your feet dangle and can't touch the ground (okay maybe it's just me because I'm 5'2"). We try to rush over after I pick him up from work, and when we get there at 5:30 pm or later, no booth, but that's okay as it's still a nice atmosphere and a relaxing place to hang out.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a house salad, crab melt and Mac n cheese. Good quality food and the bill was under $30. We were really satisfied. Our server Kim was very friendly and bubbly! We shared the salad and she served the salad on separate plates for us. Glad we came here instead of cheesecake factory.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were visiting and found this restaurant online. The menu looked great. We could smell the fish quite a ways away from the restaurant, while shopping in the mall. This is not a good sign and made us hesitate a bit. We got seated, looking into the mall, which kind of made us feel like we were in a food fair. The food was okay. My hubby ordered the chowder; nothing special. Service was on the slow side. My kids never got the ice cream that was supposed to go with their meal. We had to ask for someone to take money for our bill. This place would be fine for lunch, but not a 'nice' dinner out.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We tried happy hour at the Portland Seafood Company. You can just grab a seat in the bar area instead of queuing at the hostess counter.
Knowing the happy hour dishes were generally smaller, we ordered a bunch of items to give us a bit of variety.
Traditional oyster shooters: Not enjoyable as the seafood cocktail sauce way overwhelmed the flavour.
Cod slider: It's $2.99 a slider and comes with potato chips. Tasty sandwich.
New England clam chowder: Meh, nothing special.
Colossal onion rings: Tasty rings with a spicy tartar sauce. The rings were greasy as heck though.
Fish & Chips: Two small pieces of mystery white fish and potato chips (instead of fries). The fish was ok as was the tartar sauce. The ranch potato chips were a bit of a disappointment though.

Our server was very friendly (a bit overly friendly even). Food came out fairly quick. Total bill with drinks and tip was very reasonable.

Would consider returning but be a bit more selective in what we order.