“great food”

Add it.
Lorena's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 18, 2013

had dinner with my son. the food was great. the waiter was a pro will deffenetlly be back for more.you have to try it will not be sorry....

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I feel like most Mexican restaurant have cheap somewhat decent food. This one is slightly more expensive than most Mexican restaurants, but has better food. The food was great when we went and the service was extremely friendly. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have had 2 meals here....both have been excellent.......the owner, that was our waiter, but never tells you he is the owner, is a Mario Lopez look a like!!! Besides, the physical stuff, the entrees are above the normal Mexican food........I, ordered the Tostados Verde, a fantastic dish of pork, tostada fillings,, and wonderful service....actually, better service then the first time!!! We, had visited in their first week of opening, they seem to have corrected all little service bugs.....Nice ambience, and the place was full on a Friday night........First time we shared one Fajita; still had leftovers.....!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I really enjoyed the enchiladas with their special chipotle sour cream sauce. The service could have been quicker, but I'd go back.

1  Thank sbithell
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We flew into Oregon and arrived in Portland looking for a place to eat before our long drive. We found this new place and wow....what great mexican food. After talking with the server we found that they have owned restaurants in other areas...so they know the business. He explained the recipes are all from his mother and it is a family business. The recipes are yummy and the fresh guac made at the table is over the top good. We all had different items and all were really good! Over the weeks we were in Oregon we were in Portland again and once again stopped in to eat and we were pleased once again. When I went to Tripadvisor I found they weren't on here so I had them added and am now their first review. We the public need to spend our time and our money with those businesses who earn it and this one does just that. So if you are in Portland and would like some mexican food for lunch or dinner...stop in! Parking is best in the back of the building...parking can be a challenge here but okay if there is room in the lot behind the building. You will love the food!