“Sweet potato fries best I've had”
Review of Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill
Ranked #47 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Loved the side of sweet potato fries; the quinoa pilaf and the steaming kale, when mixed together, were nice but not memorable. The All-American Stack was a disappointment when compared its poster photo. Its onion rings, rather than lush looking, were overcooked and dry (perhaps lush an hour previously?) The meat sub was less appealing than most veggie burgers. But we'll be back for those sweet potato fries!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Whether or not you are a vegetarian, you will enjoy Veggie Grill. My husband and I found the food to be very fresh and flavorful and the iced teas were delicious. We are still talking about the buffalo wings...so yummy! The staff was very friendly and helpful with making choices from the menu.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great semi-healthy vegan comfort food. Came here very day when I was in Portland with my girlfriend. Good value for money and decent portions. Remember the staff being super friendly. Nice, clean & spacious restaurant with comfortable booths.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I really did want to love this place, I was super excited by the menu options and the service was very friendly, but the food left so much to be desired. Everything we ate was room temperature and looked rushed, and just tasted... bland. You know when you go to a restaurant and everything has the same vague taste? This was it.
I did enjoy the buffalo "wings", but I think it was only because it's been a long, long time since I've had anything close to that. We left feeling disappointed and grabbed some better food shortly after. I wish it was amazing, because we need an amazing vegan friendly chain, but it just didn't impress.

1  Thank bnote
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We tried a couple of the salads, and they were a lovely combination of all sorts of good stuff. The ice tea bar gives you a great variety to choose from and the people were very friendly and warm.