“Come to London!”
Review of Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill
Ranked #48 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great semi-healthy vegan comfort food. Came here very day when I was in Portland with my girlfriend. Good value for money and decent portions. Remember the staff being super friendly. Nice, clean & spacious restaurant with comfortable booths.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I really did want to love this place, I was super excited by the menu options and the service was very friendly, but the food left so much to be desired. Everything we ate was room temperature and looked rushed, and just tasted... bland. You know when you go to a restaurant and everything has the same vague taste? This was it.
I did enjoy the buffalo "wings", but I think it was only because it's been a long, long time since I've had anything close to that. We left feeling disappointed and grabbed some better food shortly after. I wish it was amazing, because we need an amazing vegan friendly chain, but it just didn't impress.

1  Thank bnote
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We tried a couple of the salads, and they were a lovely combination of all sorts of good stuff. The ice tea bar gives you a great variety to choose from and the people were very friendly and warm.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

THis is the perfect whole foods type of restaurant with plenty of seating and vegetarian and vegan meal options. Nice staff and very well priced.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

What can I say about this place that hasn't already been said?

I've been a meat eater most of my life, but went Vegetarian about a year ago, and then went Vegan about 4 months ago or so. I sometimes miss the more traditional, meat and dairy centered American menu options I used to eat - hearty burgers, nachos, chicken wraps, etc.

This place offers the most delicious, hearty food options, and is so tasty it doesn't matter that it's not real meat as the substitutes for it taste pretty close to the real thing. The VBurger, and the Thai Chicken Wrap are especially impressive.

As a vegan, this place is an absolute dream come true. And if you're a meat eater, you won't be able to tell the difference, and you'll be eating healthier and helping promote the well being of animals by eating here. You have nothing to lose.

Can't wait till they get one in San Francisco. We're FAR overdue.