“The best way to see Portland!”
Review of Portland By Segway

Portland By Segway
Ranked #2 of 107 Tours in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Portland in all of it's "weirdness". Located next to the Lovejoy Fountain in the heart of downtown Portland. Come glide with us. Reservations required.
Evanston, Illinois
“The best way to see Portland!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our friendly tour guide, Phil, showed us many interesting sites in and around Portland. We had a great time buzzing around the city on our Segway! I highly recommend Portland by Segway!

Wilsonville, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun Portland Tour”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Segways are great fun and because you can cover more ground in the same time as a walking tour, you get to see a lot more. If you can stand upright, you can operate a segway. They are a blast!!

Portland, Oregon
“Exceeded our Expectations”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This tour was my wife's idea and I didn't know what to expect. We had our two teen-age daughters with us and everybody had a great time. The Segways were easy to maneuver and we had the whole thing down in no time at all. Our guide was friendly and jovial and made the whole experience that much more fun. I was impressed as to how much ground we could cover on the Segways and also how fast they could go! It was a simply a great way to experience and see Portland. We would definitely recommend the tour and will offer it as an attraction when family and friends come to visit.

Visited June 2013
“Best thing to do in Portland!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Originally I only booked this tour because my husband really wanted to go. I'm not athletic and wasn't sure if I could even learn to ride the segway. We had a very patient guide and after a few minutes it was easy. I would definitely do this again and take out of town guests.

Valley Stream
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Rolling through Portland”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I have done Segway tours before and loved the one we did with our guide, Phil on May 16th. We did the two hour city tour and it was lots of fun. The looks were fun and so were the comments you got from people. It was informative and we did luck out with a great day weather wise too. The waterfront is beautiful to see and we did plenty of stops. I recommend this to anyone who would like a different and fun view of the city.

Visited May 2013

Been to Portland By Segway? Share your experiences!