“Portland By Segway”
Review of Portland By Segway

Portland By Segway
Ranked #2 of 125 Tours in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Portland in all of it's "weirdness". Located next to the Lovejoy Fountain in the heart of downtown Portland. Come glide with us. Reservations required.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a blast! I haven't had this much fun in I don't remember how long. My son was worried about me, since I had a spectacular crash during a mountain biking tour, but it was easy to ride the segway. Jared was very accomodating and asked us what we wanted out of our tour. The only way it could be better is if we could do it again.

All reviews
"learn how"
in 12 reviews
"tour today"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 22 reviews
in 98 reviews
"minerva"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed September 22, 2012

In the four years I have lived in Portland, the Portland by Segway Tour was one of the best times I've had here! I learned a lot of interested factoids about the city, but more than that, I had so much fun!!! It was truly an awesome experience and I definitely plan to introduce my friends to it as well.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Worth every penny. Jered was an excellent instructor and tour guide. All of us were first timers but in no time at all (a fifteen minute instruction and practice) we were off. We covered far more of the city than I would have expected. Jered pointed out noteworthy spots and was quite knowledgable giving a mix of facts and antidotes.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is truly an excellent way to see Portland, especially for visitors to the city, but is also great for locals, as both my wife and I live in the suburbs around Portland.

We had such a wonderful and memorable experience, we plan to arrange tours in Seattle and San Diego in the near future.

Our guide was very knowledgeable of the city and the history, plus we even picked up a couple of nuggets of new information, as well.'

I would highly recommend this experience to anyone who enjoys having fun, it was amazing!