“Incredibly Fun”

Description: An amazing place recently opened! Do add as soon as you can
Boise, Idaho
“Incredibly Fun”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ordered everything on the menu and shared it with about seven people and a baby. There was a line, but it was brief, and the wait staff helped us get a table - which was awesome because it's a seat yourself establishment.

Though the food was amazing I encountered NO SNOBBERY.

Ok, so the food: the chili peppers were all flavor and no spice, the wraps were incredible, roasted corn perfect, my favorite was the okra. I would say just go with 8 people and order everything and pass each plate around the table and enjoy.

After the meal I walked around and showed my infant where I used to go to bars long ago - back when the Know was a safe place for all of the gender spetrum, and when Chez What still existed. I looked for old punk houses of my youth and saw that everyone now has kids. Fun. We will be back.

• Visited July 2013

Agoura, California
“Jolly Good Indian Fare”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Ooh, the pork vindaloo was outstanding and the roasted beets were sooo yummy! We wanted to try all of the selections as the waiters walked passed tempting us with the orders of others. We loved the hot Chai which was heavenly. We will definitely put this on our list of "must do's" while in Portland.

Portland, OR
“Nice drinks and Affordable, Tasty Food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fun atmosphere coupled with some of the best Indian food in Portland. We especially like the fried okra and chicken dishes. Nice people as well.

Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It's a very casual, unique Indian spot, conveniently located next door to Salt and Straw Ice Cream!
The food is authentic, tasty and very reasonably priced. You do bus your own table. service is great.

Beaverton, Oregon
“Food was OK (for me) -- but not very authentic”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The food was average for an Indian restaurant here in the US. But, the only Indian people that I saw in the entire place were my two friends. None of the staff or other customers!

And, my Indian friends were definitely not impressed with the food or the cheesy decor.

• Visited June 2013