“Delicious Asian Food!”
Review of Tasting East - CLOSED

Tasting East
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Description: TASTING EAST is a tasting experience of flavor, aroma, delicious taste [umai mi] and culinary exploration of Far East street plates. In TE:bar our Street Plate menu features many dishes with specially sourced ingredients, and all are filled with foolish deliciousness [bakuma].
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tasting East has delicious, clean-tasting Asian food. The sauces are very light and flavorful. It is located in the The Paramount Hotel where I stayed and it was easy to order food to be taken to my room, as well as eat in the restaurant. The Tom Yum soup was very good, flavorful and spicey, but needed more veggies. The eggplant dish was absolutely amazing. My friend and I ordered it to split and eat along with our entree and I was wishing I had the whole thing to myself. Just delicious!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Checked into the Paramount and were very hungry. Just went to the closest place which was TE and had a wonderful meal

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is so fresh, and the creations are wonderful. We had the green bean appetizer and the mango spring rolls. I wish I could create all of this at home - so good!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Most days took over 20 minutes for order to arrive. Servers went back to kitchen for EACH item. Last day had same number of servers and guest but order came in 5 minutes.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ordered the curry chicken lunch special and was not disappointed. Came with soup, rice and fresh spring rolls for $7.95. Great deal and very tasty too.

1  Thank LAR63Alaska