“Best Sushi in Tamarindo”
Review of Bamboo Sushi

Bamboo Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Bamboo Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Bamboo Sushi is by far the best sushi in Tamarindo. Great selection, very fresh and the ambience is very good. I've eaten there many times and always found the service very good and the price reasonable. This is a great restaurant to go with friends or for a romantic dinner for 2.

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Sushi

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Although they are absolutely busy, you can still relax, unwinde and enjoy yourself. Food and service was great.

1  Thank Alwaystraveling4work
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great, funky atmosphere. The food was good, the service was good. Great location. I'm not a sushi expert but I loved it. Also, I've heard really great things about their burger - in case you aren't feeling sushi.

1  Thank abbyeli
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Sushi is a bit of a tough go in PDX. I moved here six months ago from a city where sushi is much more prolific, and have now hit every sushi restaurant in the city. Nothing is close to Bamboo. So many interesting options, great service, and amazing quality, there's no where else I'd go for sushi even though it's a bit pricier. Not to mention, being built on sustainability practices, which is a big plus.

1  Thank EvyJay
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had never heard of this place. My wife and I were simply driving around on vacation looking at some of the neighborhoods in Portland. We stumbled on a particular street that seemed very lively. We parked and started walking around. The neighborhood has a fantastic vibe (yuppie with a bit of Bohemia). We walked into Bamboo because it was crowded, but there was no wait.
The waitress was very friendly had made a couple of great suggestions. One dish I think was called the Green Machine. It was out of control. Get that one. Food, setting, and service were all winners. After the fact, I found out that this was a well regarded restaurant - well deserved.

1  Thank Greg N