“First Time Floater”
Review of The Float Shoppe

The Float Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer individuals floats in any of our 4 float tanks. We also have massage and acupuncture which can be combined wonderfully with floating. Given space to think, we can see our dreams more clearly. Given time to rest, we can be propelled by the kind of inspiration the comes from simply being still. Welcome to The Float Shoppe: a place to pause the rushing world and clear your mind as you float weightlessly in restorative saltwater and enjoy the deep rest of true peace and quiet. Start out with a cup of tea comfortable lounge where our friendly and experienced staff will guide you through all you need to know in order to have a wonderful float experience. After being shown to your own private room, it is up to you to develop your time as needed - in play, in reflection, in creation, or in deep rest. Relax into a thousand pounds of detoxifying epsom salts and allow warm water to cradle you for ninety minutes of relief from the outside world. Limiting external sound and light leaves you with the calming sounds of your own breath, your rich heartbeat, and even your eyelashes brushing together.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My sister and I had an amazing first float experience. Dylan immediately put us at ease. We both booked our next float with a massage and can't wait to return. Highly recommended. We left feeling completely relaxed and refreshed. Thank you!

1  Thank TheThomasFour
There are newer reviews for The Float Shoppe

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am a Float Member...Dylan and Sandra have created a beautiful sanctuary in the heart of NW 23rd. They always make you feel at home and every experience fantastic.. Go in stressed out.. leave pain free, light and blissful. love my break from the race of work/life etc. It give me 90 minutes to unwind and relax my body. The Mg+ in the Water helps to relax your muscles and being a physical therapist, I would highly recommend this to anyone with any type of joint/musculature pain. If your life is moving to fast due to all the daily demands-- i would suggest stopping to take time for YOU.. I can promise you-- life will be better and you will have more energy, less pain, mental clarity after adding Floats to your life. If i miss more than a week or two.. my body- calls out and I am blessed to give myself this time. I am so worth it.. :) So are YOU!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had an excellent experience. I highly recommend this place. I had both a float and a massage. Then I was given a kombucha.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've been floating once a day for the passed 3 days. I feel incredible and today I had a massage after my float. Each float I go a little deeper into relaxation and the float massage combo has taken spa treatment to the next level. It's so been nice to love myself up and soak in the good vibes at The Float Shoppe. Super friendly owners and staff! I look forward to the acu-massage-float combo when I return to Portland!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

It's always a treat floating. I always come out refreshed physically, mentally and spiritually. I've taken my 83 year old mother and she too loves it. I think what makes it extra special is Dylan, Sandra and the staff give me a few minutes to visit when they have time. I would recommend floating to anyone wanting to decompress.