“Seen and stayed at way worst of motels on interstate in north Portland!”
Review of Cameo Motel

Cameo Motel
and 1 more site!
Cameo Motel
Ranked #92 of 141 Hotels in Portland
“Seen and stayed at way worst of motels on interstate in north Portland!”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My daughter and I had to move from our place that we lived at for just about two years and with my low income from my unemployment and mis-understanding, we ended up here at the cameo. Now at first I was wanting the week I paid for to hurry up and come so I could find something better however, after getting setteld down and talking to the new owners, im really thinking of just staying here as long as I have too! The remodeled rooms are big and clean with newer furnater along with a micro fridge and microwave in the room. Owners are currantly working on the office as I speak. House keeping is ontop of the game, and as a single father I feel that this is now A real down to earth, clean, and family oriented motel, so much so that my mother and father are in town and are staying here for a week! So if you or some-one you know needs a great priced, clean motel that's close to the airport or any freeways and bus and max that's also right here, come stay at the "NEW CAMEO MOTEL"!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Whitecoffey79

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Every thing from the carpet to the newly painted walls and ceilings screams new. We did allot of shopping around and the new cameo had such an impressive rate hands down it caught our attention. We were also impressed with the wifi other places we have stayed did not have a very strong signal the signal here is fast and strong. Also the customer service here is outstanding. Very clean comfy establishment.

Room Tip: The best rooms are in the east annex.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jessemacinnes
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We recieved great service and great prices. The room was very clean and very comforable. The manager is very polite and helpful by making sure that we had everything that we needed, from more towles and more trash bags to helping with directions and suggestions on where to go to eat and where to go for shopping and having a night out. I definatley recommend anyone to stay here. The room has very nice carpet, floors, and furniture. They also have cable television with movie channels, there is also a microwave and a refridgerator.

Room Tip: Room # 42 has a good view.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Great location, under new management; rooms and exterior of the motel currently being renovated. New owners are really nice. Large, beautiful rooms with free long distance and wireless. Very reasonable rates for the location and the size/quality of the rooms.I stayed here over two weeks; it was exactly what I needed and at a price I could afford. Cafe across the street offers 10% discount to guests of the motel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank NewLife31311
portland
Reviewed February 23, 2011

This place has a great location, the room was remodled. flew out early in the morning very close to the airport. My stay was very enjoyable, when I come back to Portland I will be there.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2011

the rooms are being remodled.and there is new staff. there are very nice people.and they take care of everything. rooms are cleaned daily clean towls ect...very comfterable n quiet. did not have a complaint at all.i would stay here anytime . and the rate's are great!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Oregon
Reviewed December 18, 2008

The people that worked there were very rude. We requested a couple of towels and were told no! I am very discusted in the representation of this hotel. Some strange lady came into our room and she did not look presentable. We found toothpicks in the bed. Very dirty place to stay. Maybe the health department should visit this establishment.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank christy6382

Travelers are raving about these Portland hotels