“Unexpected Gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Comfy Inn
You added Comfy Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #17 of 38 Portland B&B and Inns
golden colorado
“Unexpected Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was in Portland working down near the harbor and needed a place to stay that was close to Swan Island. I found the Comfy Inn which is really close to everything I needed. There was a bar across the street that offered a huge rib eye steak for just $5.00. There was grocery store within a few blocks...I was close to restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores.

After my first night, I was hooked. The rooms were super clean and as the hotel name implies, really "comfy".

Their manager went above and beyond what other hotels of this type have ever done for me. He anticipated the things I would need---more towels since my son and I were staying here. He brought us a cat 5 cord for our Internet because we were further away from the wireless. Internet is free here even though they don't advertise it anywhere.

Again, great hotel, friendly and very helpful staff.

I'm coming back when I want a clean place that is really inexpensive!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business