“Huge portions, good food, good service”
Review of Good World

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good World
Ranked #2,121 of 4,292 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Chinese
Boise, Idaho
“Huge portions, good food, good service”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This place was mostly dead at dinner time on a Saturday night, which was discouraging, but it was definitely worth the visit. The service was great. My 3yr old spilled his water and the waitress was there with a rag as fast as I could grab some napkins off the table! The portions were so big they could easily be shared. My group ordered 7 meals and brought 5 full boxes home.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Amy35394

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive food, reasonable price, nice service.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Airport area, found this restaurant through google map. Didn't expect too much, just wanted to have some hot meal at new year's eve, as most of the restaurant would be closed.
It turned out to be a very good one. The food was very very good, I mean 'real Chinese food', not those westernized so called Chinese food.
The price is surprisingly cheap, especially to us pathetic Canaian people who have to pay 12%HST for everything which is already much more expensive than the States!
And the owners and all staffs there are so very nice! I gave 20% tip and the boss lady said 'wouldn't it be too much?' OMG, I almost cried out, as we were paying 15% tip upon the 12%HST in Vancouver and were despised by the waitress!
Anyway, we ended up having all three dinners at this place and if we stayed in Portland longer, we probably would keep eating there!
I have to say, apart from the Woodburn outlet, this restaurant is the place I would miss for Portland!
我写了那么大堆唉,还不够50个字元?还是英文不算数啊?打字好累的啊、:D(>_<)
反正就是这家店很好啦,菜好好吃,广式点心太太太正点了!价格便宜到不好意思……老板娘和店员都好NICE!

1 Thank nanaimoer

Been to Good World? Share your experiences!