Comfort Inn Portland
$343
$327
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
$184
$178
Travelocity
All reviewssmall refrigerator and microwavebusy highwaybiscuits and gravyarea hotelseasy accesswould stay here againhard boiled eggsroom was cleanwaffle makeryogurtmax stationhot tublight railminute driveclose to the airportfree wifiking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Rooms were clean and neat. Check in was smooth. I would not have stayed here if I was traveling alone. Neighborhood was questionable. Check-in person said that work was being done to improve neighborhood. Tore down a couple of old motels, place was secure, there had been no problems with cars outside, on going urban renewal. Room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Durinda M
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed here with my youth group for Generation Unleashed. We were in two adjoining rooms, with two queen beds in each room. It was nice to have them adjoining as we could hang out and have our nightly meetings. The room was clean and the beds were amazingly comfortable! The lady at the front desk was very welcoming and humorous as well! Breakfast was satisfying. It was overall a super experience for the youth and I. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank JubileeA
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Comfort Inn is steps away from the Red-Green-Blue TriMet line so it's really easy to get to downtown Portland from this hotel. The hotel is clean and quiet. The rooms are very nice with comfortable beds, large bathrooms, microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen tv. The breakfast includes a large selection. The hotel is good value and I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mcneicerachel
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel is located in kind of a sketchy neighborhood. But, is very convenient to airport, I-205, I-84, and I-5. Front desk is very helpful, even with matters not related to the hotel. Example: helped us find place for hair & nails. Breakfast was good too.Great food up 82nd at Oregon Pho.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lew w
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn while attending a conference in Portland. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was very good as well. On a side note, we found out the last day of the conference that the area the Inn is located in has a reputation for crime. I will say that my wife and I never once felt unsafe in any way, even on the evenings that we came in late. It is definitely a place that we would return to.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business