Ways to Experience Willamette Valley
from $159.00
from $190.00
from $160.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Beautiful scenery as you drive through this area outside of the congested city. Wineries and farmland galore!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

The willamette valley is full of cities with different experience offerings. From the wooden shoe tulip festival, to area wineries, to the rose festival, the Verboort sausage festival, and much more

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

First I had to stop by Fred Myers (a local grocery chain) to buy my 1 day Non resident fishing permit for $22. At 630am we parked on one side of the highway and walked under the highway through a big metal pipe with a loose stone floor. Once on the other side I arrived at the spot. Only 3 other fisherman arrived there before me, each keeping his distance from the others. The river was glassy and moving very slowly. I put power bait on and casted my line. What beautiful place this is with the trees surrounding you and the reflection of the forest on the river like a mirror. And then we have then trout. Yum!! there was a daily limit of 5 fish each and we caught our limit in a few hours. A little cooler on the river in the morning so you may need a lite jacket.

Date of experience: June 2019
3  Thank ConiergeTimMorse
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I have travelled through the Willamette Valley several times, and stopped at some great vineyards. One we stopped at, were enthralled with our English accent and ignored their own countrymen to talk to us. We were given almost royal attention.
Purchased a few bottles of wine, which was consumed over the rest of our stay.
If the weather is fine, the trips are very enjoyable

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed driving through the Willamette Valley as well as stopping at the winery named after its location. The vineyard went on and on. Hard to believe that we were not in Tuscany.

Date of experience: May 2019