I attended a conference at the convention center and the motel is in a great location if you're there for the same purpose. However, as other travelers have mentioned, it is very noisy on the side of the motel by the light rail. I had trouble sleeping both nights because of the noise. The room was pretty basic and the shower was disappointing-no steady water temperature and poor shower head.
Beds were okay and the room seemed clean. If you're not picky, it's fine, but I'd prefer more comforts.
One side note: The light rail is nice because it's free between certain areas, but if you are traveling alone, I'd advise not to use it at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, free on-site parking, limited service, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At