The Inn at the Convention Center is located right across the street from the Tri-Met and within walking distance of the Convention Center and the Rose Garden so the location is great (love the Starbucks across the street). However, the towels, toilet paper and tissues were like sandpaper - I would highly recommend bringing your own towels if you are going to stay here. The rooms could use a bit of a facelift as well. All in all, a decent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At