This place doesn't look much on the outside and it is quite drab inside. But it's incredibly good value. The room was clean and comfortable with nothing to complain about. I don't think it was the most secure hotel I've been in and the elevator took an age to appear. The place could do with a facelift too.
The location is a anonymous and dead at night - surrounded by busy roads. But with the fareless MAX you can be downtown in 5 minutes. Or you can walk across one the bridge and be there in 20 minutes.
One bit of advice: if you have a room facing the MAX it is noisy, with an annoying clunk noise each time a car passes over the rails.
If you aren't looking for luxury and just want a place to crash at the end of the day, then this is a fine base for a night or two. Very good value compared to other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At